|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Japanese Voice||Mika Kikuchi|
|English Voice||Monica Rial|
In the past, Saki and Rika Aragami were revealed to be childhood friends and would frequently play together. During an accident with fireworks, Saki was severely burned and later died from her injuries. Shortly after her death, Rika had Saki’s body frozen into preservation. When Rika completed her training to become a monk, she resurrected Saki as a Shikabane Hime.
Saki is first introduced in chapter 5 of the manga when she and Rika were dispatched by Sougen Takamine to meet up with Keisei for the investigation concerning the traitor monk, Akasha Shishidou. She usually enjoys teasing Rika and is seen munching chips or drinking juice, suggesting that her intense regrets and obsessions might be related to food. Unlike other Shikabane Hime, her contracted monk happens to be one of the ten Great Holy Families, which means that no ordinary Shikabane can defeat her. In the anime adaptation, she fights with a giant hammer.
- The name Saki means "already, now, early" (早) (sa) and "season" (季) (ki).
- Saki's surname Murase means "heaven, sky" (天) (ama) and "swift current, rapids" (瀬) (se).
- Saki has Type B Blood.
- Saki's height is 121cm and her weight is 28kg.
- Saki's birthday is August 8th.
- Saki's mental age is 10 (also her physical age).
- Saki's favorite food is candy (especially sour ones), juice while her least favorite food is bell pepper and bitter medicines.
- Saki's specialty is guessing potato chip brands.